How to Apply
Applying to study on a course at Warrington Collegiate is as easy as 1,2,3.
3 Easy Ways to apply for a course:
1) Search for the course you are interested in on the website and click the ‘apply for this course’ at the bottom of the page. To view the courses, please click here.
Post an Application Form
2) Click here to print out a pdf version of the application form. Complete the application form and hand in to Learner Services at the Winwick Road campus or mail to Learner Services, Warrington Collegiate, Winwick Road, Warrington WA2 8QA
3) Phone Learner Services on 01925 494494 to request a printed version of the application form. Once received, complete the form and send back to Learner Services.
For many of the courses at Warrington Collegiate you will need to attend an interview or an advice session with an admissions tutor. Once we have received your application form we will arrange for you to come along at a mutually convenient time and date for an interview with an admissions tutor.
There are some courses where you can enrol immediately. Please contact the enrolment team on 01925 494494 to enrol on the course(s) of your choice. Payment will be requested at this time and can be made over the telephone by either debit or credit card. If you would prefer to enrol in person, please call into Learner Services at our Winwick Road Campus.
Induction is your introduction to the college and your course. Induction programmes vary in length and detail, depending on whether you are studying on a full or part time course. There will also be the opportunity to get involved with the Student Council and contribute to life at college.
The aim of the induction programme is to ensure that students are equipped with the essential tools, skills and information to ensure:
- A feeling of belonging in the college community
- A firm foundation to your course of study
- Establishment of a learning ethos