WARRINGTON COLLEGIATE -
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
We will realise the potential that excellent education and training has to transform lives for the better.
The Vision of Warrington Collegiate in 2012
Warrington Collegiate will provide highly relevant vocational education and training which adds value to a client making a life, business or career transition and provides the opportunity for a stimulating and social experience.
It is the college's intention to provide a broad and integrated range of vocational curriculum from introductory to higher education level to ensure there is an opportunity for all learners to select their individual programmes and progress according to their own needs and aspirations. Learners will be supported on individual programmes through high quality teaching, learning facilitation and tutoring.
Learning will also be dispersed throughout the Warrington area via local learning centres and local learning facilitators, co-ordinated through the central college hub at Winwick Road. Local learning centres will be sited in schools, community centres and employer premises. The college will be seen as a leading contributor to the economic and social development of the Warrington area by providing a range of services to communities and businesses.
The Values Warrington Collegiate intends to uphold
The College will base its future success on upholding what we believe to be our core values. These values are detailed below.
- Excellent Teaching - We believe excellent teaching and learning is our first priority
- Taking responsibility - We believe that everyone will take personal responsibility and be accountable for their college activities
- Striving for success - We always want success for our clients, learners and ourselves and therefore we will strive continually to make improvements
- Acting with integrity - We believe in acting with integrity and treating people fairly and with respect and we expect the same from our learners and clients
- Working cooperatively - We get the best results by working cooperatively in teams and collaborating with others
- People, businesses, communities - We aim to serve as many local people, businesses and communities as possible
Warrington Collegiate - the outstanding college
Within the planning period we intend to become an outstanding college, achieving Grade 1 or Grade 2 in every area of the College. We will measure progress through our internal self-assessment process validated by external inspection.